THIS IS WHY
Our planet’s wellbeing involves nature as well as humans. The health of our environment is connected to our personal health. Today we are challenged by severe environmental problems that are primarily caused by human activities:
Global warming, soil deterioration, waste increase and the ever-growing amounts of mouths to feed. It is time to think about how we can design and sustain a healthy planet.
1. THIS IS NOT A DESIGN CONFERENCE 2019
22nd June | 09:00h - 21:00h | Cube Design Museum, Kerkrade
Through talks, workshops and a panel discussion you learn about how our inventions influence nature and how nature influences our inventions. What will be the design of our future cities and can we feed 9 billion people while respecting our planetary boundaries? As an audience member, you are invited to ask critical questions and work on solutions using the Design Thinking method.
Included in your TICKET:
- Shuttle bus from Maastricht Central Station to Cube Design Museum + return
- Access to all exhibitions in the Cube during the conference
- Goodie bag with sustainable surprises
- Lunch + drinks + snacks during the conference
- Access to the after-event with live music and good vibes
- Free access to the Reflection Day (see more below)
- Discounted lunch at the Reflection Day
- FREE ticket to the Cube for a second visit in your own time
Cube Design Museum
The Cube Design Museum’s conference rooms merge with design thinking labs and their exhibition “NATURE”, displaying the world’s most innovative design solutions that solve compelling environmental and humanitarian issues.
You are invited to explore the exhibition during the conference
THESE ARE OUR SPEAKERS
Rakesh "Rootsman Rak"